Are you passionate about treating people with the medicine you love?
Are you interested in growing in your career and being a part of a team of integrative medicine providers making healing happen?
Are you looking for a clinic that boasts a beautiful and peaceful environment who will support you in becoming credentialed?
Well, you’re in the right place!
Winding Willow Acupuncture & Wellness is hiring Independent Contractors such as Chiropractors, Massage Therapists & Dietitians
to join our clinic in the Division/Clinton area in Southeast Portland!
· Pay: Compensation is competitive and commensurate withexperience, fee schedule is graduated and dependent of patient volume,experience, and needs.
· Benefits: Credentialling assistance, front desk staff, billing support, professional website, Charm Electronic Health Records and scheduling system, opportunity to run one or two rooms,
stocked chocolate drawer for providers.
· Location: 1540 Southeast Clinton St, Portland, OR 97202. A wonderful locationlocated close to People’s Co-Op and New Seasons and within walking distance topublic transit.
· Schedule: 1-3 days/week, with room to grow.
Who We are:
Winding Willow Acupuncture & Wellness was established in 2015 and has built a great presence in our neighborhood/community.
We are southeast Portland’s neighborhood collective of independent healing arts practitioners.
We offer integrative therapies including Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Naturopathic Medicine, Herbal Consults...and muchmore.
We have a fun, friendly and healthy workplace with high patient satisfaction and retention rate.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a compassionate and motivated practitioners who provides exceptional and unparalleled service to clients and has a passion for the services we provide. Someone who is not afraid to dive in to build their client base and who is great at maintaining successful, long-term client relationships.
Other qualifications include: ● 1+ year of practice experience. ● Ability to work independently but also be ateam player and have a high level of professionalism. ● Excels at customer service, communicates effectively, and has strong problem-solving and operational skills. ● Has an established patient clientele or is willing to do a reasonable amount of marketing to bring in new clients. ● Seeks a long term community to practice inwith an integrative-medicine team for cross-referrals. ● Aspires to practice in Portland for the long-term: Strong preference for candidates with potential to become long-term members of our clinic family. ● Accepts most insurance or is willing to be credentialed via WWAW. ● Maintains private practice or position elsewhere concurrently. ● Current Oregon Massage License and in good standing with Oregon Medical Board. ● Current Malpractice/Liability Insurance andCPR certified. ● Comfortable using electronic medical records or ability learn new systems quickly. ● Knowledge and experience with SOAP notes. ● Ability to pass a background check.
Preferred but not required: · Currently credentialed with some insurance companies.
Our Professionals utilize their unique experience and compassion to listen to our clients health and wellness needs, design a treatment plan to suit individual goals, and offer gentle and effective techniques to restore clients health to its optimal state of balance. A typical day will consist of:
● Providing quality care to all patients. ● Ensuring that customer service standards are met. ● Collaborating with all providers within the clinic. ● Making sure regulations, guidelines, and standards are followed. ● Using popular software for electronic health records(EHR), billing and scheduling. ● Answering phone calls as needed. ● Handling cash and other various payment methods asneeded. ● Managing patient charts in areas such as demographics,insurance, billing, appointment scheduling and chart notes. ● Filing and organizing documents. ● Maintaining a clean and sanitary office and clinicspace.